(photo by FarzinPhotography)
LB Associates is dedicated to empowering people and businesses to do their best, to be efficient, and to succeed.
LB Associates has more than 25 years of management experience in a wide variety of industries, and functional areas from finance to recruiting, and from efficiency consulting to training. Lou Bergner, the company's owner and principal consultant:
· holds a Master's degree in Business Administration (MBA)
· is a Project Management Professional (PMP)
· is a member of the Project Management Institute (PMI)
· is a member of the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA)
· is a Microsoft Registered Partner
· is an experienced instructor of the project management methodology and Microsoft Office applications at all levels
Lou Bergner has worked in several countries with people of different backgrounds and cultures and brings his strong interpersonal and communications skills to any work situation.
Lou is a certified Project Management Professional, with more than 10 years of experience in various aspects of project management in a number of industries. Lou has worked in international settings, supervising a diverse staff. He is an experienced mentor and trainer both in project management and in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint. He is skilled in analyzing, simplifying and systematizing processes.
Whether you need help organizing your paperwork and administrative processes, training for your staff to make better use of your investment computer resources, eliminating redundancy in processes, or managing your business’ projects reduce risk and increase likelihood of success, LB Associates can help.
… putting process into your project management